lightweight alternative to glass jars | less waste
- Pick up flours, rice, pulses, grains etc without plastic
- Made from recycled drink bottles
- Window for easy viewing
- Full set for convenience and versatility
ONYA bulk food bags are designed to replace glass jars and plastics at the bulk food store. Pick up flours, rice, pulses, grains, nuts and transport them home again. The tare weight of the bags is written on the outside for convenience when your food is being weighed in-store. The bags also come with a clear BPA-free window so you can see what’s inside and tell what’s what.
If you’re new to bulk food stores, this starter set is a great option with three differently sized bags for convenience, a carry tote to put them all in and a carry case. So, instead of lugging cumbersome jars here and there or fussing around with paper bags which aren’t always suitable for larger quantities, you only need to pop the compact carry case in your bag then walk out of the store with a comfortable tote containing your filled bulk bags. Everything you could possibly need!
- 1 x small (27 x 11 cm w/ 6.5 cm gusset)
- 1 x medium (35 x 15 cm w/ 8.5 cm gusset)
- 1 x large (40 x 21 cm w/ 10.5 cm gusset)
- 1 x carry case (22 x 11.5 cm when folded)
- 1 x tote (30 x 39.5 cm w/ 24 cm gusset)